Sunday 28 January 2018

Gerbera DT Inspiration for Uniko

Hi friends I'm over on the Uniko blog this morning sharing a little Gerbara inspired combo. You'll find all my cards HERE but I wanted to feature 2 of them on my own blog to link up at a couple of challenges today so here goes:

First up to enter over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where it's Layer it Up! Although I love some layering to cards I'm rather a 'clean and simple' girl so too many layers freak me out!!! I hope this one includes enough die-cut layers/panels/sentiment for the girls at SSS.


Using: Uniko - Pure Florals Gerbera, Festive Sentiments and Simply Said, Altenew Inks, WOW Silver Sparkle EP

Next up I'm heading over to the 'Ombre' challenge at Addicted to CAS and Anything Goes and Addicted to Stamps & More. Same colour combo and products but here's my 'clean and simple' version! 

Using: Uniko - Pure Florals Gerbera, All Occasion Sentiments, Altenew Inks, WOW Silver Sparkle EP


Thanks for calling by my blog today and for more details on my cards please head over to the Uniko blog where there's another 2 varieties! Catch up Soon! 

Sarah

8 comments:

  1. Wow, they are all so fabulous! I must break out my set and use it, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both outstanding, Sarah!!! I'm loving my own Gerbera set ... believe me, I'll be pinning these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning designs, such a gorgeous colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, love the gorgeous colour !
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the colors and design of your second card, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those daisies, Sarah, and your unique way of incorporating the ombre' challenge into your card. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful colours - I would never have thought of teal for flowers. You’ve shown just how lovely a colourway it is! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gerbera flowers are very beautiful
    best gift for your loved once
    beautiful varieties of gerbera

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.