Sunday 5 February 2017

AAA CAS Cards Challenge #83

Hello there friends, it's time for another challenge over at 

AAA CAS Cards

The theme for this one is ' Shape Your Love' so it's a card featuring LOVE with the 
optional twist to shape your card in some way! Here's my card, which didn't exactly turn 
out how I'd planned but when time is precious you have to go with what you've got!


I've used the 'Love' word die from Impression Obsession but the negative
portion, then I fuzzy cut around it, die-cut a stitched border along the base
before popping onto a red card panel. To finish a little strip of red under the
word to balance with the base of the card and some silver pearls for added interest.

Here's our photo inspiration for you and as always there's plenty more super CAS 
creations by my fellow teamies, with links to their blogs on the AAA Cards blog HERE


We are also joined by Kylie, our sponsor for this one along with one of my super 
talented friends and teamies from Less is More; Sharon of From my Craft Desk

Sharon is a whizz on techniques and always comes up with clever CAS designs.
I'm sure she'd love a visit, Kylie too, so don't forget to head along to their
blogs for inspiration and to leave some friendly encouragement.


As mentioned above our sponsor for this challenge is Happy Little Stampers 
and our lucky winner will receive a $15 gift certificate.


As always thanks for calling by my blog today and I hope 
you feel inspired and will play along with us!

Sarah

13 comments:

  1. Love all those little peeks of red along the bottom, just balances out your card so cleverly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fussy cutting around the die cut sentiment and so love the stark white against the red x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that die is amazing-dont think I have seen that one before. And CAS at its best with the tiny detail of the stitching at the edge-stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your design on this card is awesome Sarah! It's elegant, classy and oh-so-CAS. What's not to love? Those peeks of red at the bottom are wonderful. Awwwww! Will you please stop using amazing dies? Where on earth can I get my hands on one of those incredible zig zag borders over here, eh? (Only kidding - maybe I'll be able to pick one up when I see you in November) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! Forgot to say thanks so much for the shout-out, and for letting me guest design for AAA cards - it was really fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this original and beautiful CAS card, Sarah. Superb design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Sarah, and so elegant. I love how you used that word die cut, and all the little touches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah how clever to use the negative portion of the die cut - it gives it a real modern twist, especially bold simple color scheme. Love that zig zag border! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Sarah - and the way the bottom of the "v" and the "e" sit on that strip of red looks fantastic. It may not be as you planned, but turned out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do not know what you had planned before but for me this card is already awesome ! As usual I love the CAS design of this card ! A beautiful case for this new challenge ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card...love your beautiful red love, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card here Sarah,love the red and white and clever sentiment idea 😀 Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Love the red and white look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.