Friday 19 August 2016

Uniko Challenge #35

Hello friends, I'm here to announce our latest challenge over at 

Uniko

and our theme for this one is
To use a Song Title as your inspiration

Here's mine and it's pretty obvious I think ... 99 Red Balloons by Nena.
Please don't try to count the balloons as I lost track at 79 and some are
hidden behind the cloud of course!!!


This uses Big and Bold Wish plus the Balloon Bash set.

.

The theme at Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge this week
is "Make for the Border" so as I've used one of my Mama Elephant
border trio dies I think I'll head to SSS with this one.

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

The cue word at CASology this week is 'Dream' so I'm tentatively 
heading over there too - is making a wish like having a dream???


There's more fabulous ideas on the main Uniko blog HERE by my 
fellow teamies so please head over for links and details of prizes!

I hope you feel inspired to play along and rack those brains for some songs!
Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the latest challenge from
Less is More so hope to catch up then!


Sarah

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card !!!!!!
    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great golden oldie song - very inspired! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gorgeous card made me smile. Fabulous stamping and fun layout x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a superb choice of song and an absolute stunner of a card. You've done it again Sarah, totally rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you have used the tiny balloon and you have me humming the tune now! Simply beautiful and inspiring. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't there a song in a famous Disney move that says, "A dream is a wish your heart makes?" I think this is just precious, Sarah! I love the pretty balloons, such a cheerful card! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so clever! Love all the little balloons on your card and the shine on them too. Great work. x
    Sorry to be so late commenting. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.