Tuesday 15 March 2016

Just an Ink and a Muse Combo!


Hello friends I've a quick post today to share my card that I'd like to
link up at Inkspirational; where it's pink and grey. Plus my buddy, Anita
is the Muse this week and I simply couldn't resist 'casing / musing' her card!


I've gone with a subtle silvery/grey ink for my sentiment and blooms
rather than black as Anita did and I've flicked Hickory Smoke Distress Ink
and Picked Raspberry to my panel after a bit of inky blending with 
Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry. The blooms are the new 
WPlus9 Ranuculus set and the sentiment is Clearly Besotted. To finish I 
just can't help myself with those pearls and gems!

Here's Anita's Muse card






Thanks for stopping by today and hope you feel inspired to play along
at these challenges. I'm off to see what you have been creating this week
and catch up on some comments! Looking forward to the final episode of 
Happy Valley later although I may have to watch it from behind a pillow!!!


Sarah

19 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that soft version of Anita's card - amazing, what different feel it gets from the grey versus the black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Sarah! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. loving the colours and the blending, all set off with the flicking, gems and pearls. Gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh this is yummy! Superb blending there Sarah. I really like the soft silver with the pinks. A truely beautiful card.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I love the greys and silvers when using soft colouring. Looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful!!! Your color blending is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Running out of words now......awesome will have to do. Yes loved Happy Valley too wasn't it great!;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your softer take on the Muse, Sarah! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this and think I might have to get this stamp set ! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning, so beautiful ad elegant! Super card! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gawjus my lovely! Love the silver/grey with the pink, so pretty. Right up my street...and another stamp set I now want!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous take on Anita's card, Sarah! LOVE your color combo so much, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great take on the Muse card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.