Sunday 13 March 2016

AAA Cards Challenge #60


Hello friends, are you ready for a new challenge from AAA Cards?
This one is all about Easter and in case you need a little clue
as to the types of things we'd like to see, our photo inspiration is 
just beneath my card!


I couldn't resist being inspired by Michele Ferguson's card over at MUSE this 
week HERE and decided to create this card 'case-ing' her design and to play along there 
of course! I started out by masking the upper section of the card base with masking tape 
followed by a little inky blending using distress inks in Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade. 
I've 'cracked' open a new from Clearly Besotted: Cool Chicks which I'm in love with - 
especially the mini shades stamp and faces! I've also added a few white spots to
their bellies! The 'happy' die-cut is from Hero Arts and 'Easter' from Uniko: Some Bunny!

Just to help you out more with inspiration here's our photo inspiration 


... and here's Michele's MUSE card

http://icardeveryone.blogspot.com/2016/03/muse-card-club-challenge-156.html
Our sponsor for this challenge is 
Picture
with a prize of a $20 gift certificate
As always my fellow teamies have created some fantastic designs 
so please head over to the main AAA Cards blog for all the details.
I hope you feel inspired to play along and can't wait to see your creations!
Thanks as always for calling by and I'll catch up again soon.
Sarah

12 comments:

  1. Great case of Michele's card, Sarah, and I love the cheeky chicks for the easter theme! I don't really send Easter cards but I might crank one out just to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a fun card. Loving the blending and the vibrant colour. Those chicks and their accessories are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Sarah! I love all of the different chickies and their chirps. The white spots are a great addition. Great CASE of Michelle's card. Thank you too for your kind comments about my card. I was really not sure of that one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly adorable! Especially those little chickies with the sun glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful and so different from the usual Easter card, you're a star Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fabulous card, I love the layout, and those chicks are so cool. I was just saying on Jane's card that i'm super jealous about the clearly besotted stamps flying around. You did a great take on a modern easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheeky, and chicky Sarah what a cute card! Darling in our Muse gallery - thanks so much for playing along!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what an adorable card, Sarah! I love how you used Michele's inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love how you added the little chickies as a partial background! I also love your second card with the die cut Thanks, roses and ink blending. They are both great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute and super-cool are those chicks with their sunnies on? Luv em! That design is really stylish. Hmmm...may have to CASE that myself someday.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Sarah - a perfect take on Michelle's design and a very fun Easter card! I love that CB set - I can't wait until it's back in stock do I can get my hands on it! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is adorable. Very CAS and fun too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.