Tuesday 1 March 2016

A Little Time Out!


Hi friends, I had a little crafty 'time out' this evening and 
made a card for the latest challenge at Time Out



I love the photo inspiration but although I had a few landmark stamps
in my stash I couldn't seem to find any newspaper print! So I've gone
with inspiration from the wooden floor in the photo using a wood grain
stamp from Winnie and Walter. My landmarks are from Clearly Besotted:
Happy Travels set and I've placed them in a frame; die-cut using MFT Die-Namics 
pierced rectangles and mounted on 3d foam for added interest and dimension.

I'm not entirely sure whether it counts as completely clean and simple 
but I'd also like to add it to the latest CASology challenge 'Spin' - my
London Eye wheel would certainly spin although somewhat slowly!


Ok off to catch up on some TV now but thanks for stopping by 
and catch up with you again soon.

Sarah

11 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Sarah. Fabulous take on the inspiration at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic 'tour' your card would make, right? Let's pack!!! Awesome, Sarah!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Sarah, love the mix of stamps and love how you have framed it. Great to see you at TO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card! Thank you for playing with us at TO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great travel card, Sarah, and perfect for this challenge (another CBS set I don't have - surely we must have the whole lot between us!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just perfect Sarah,loving the monochrome look too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, your card makes me itch... itchy to get on the plain and visit amazing Europe again!
    Love your take on the cue this week Sarah, a lovely card and clever take on the cue!
    Thanks for joining us at Casology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these iconic images! Thanks for playing along with the CASology challenge this week, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card!! I love the leaning Tower!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so lovely Sarah! I hope to ride on that London Eye one day! LOVE that atmospheric sky to. Genius to use woodgrain! Would never have guessed! SO lovely that you could join us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.