Saturday 7 November 2015

Uniko - Introducing Essentially Christmas

Hello there are you ready for the introductions to begin?
It's the first day of intros to the new release from
Uniko

It's all running a little late this month and I've literally been out looking
for the postie with my stamps this morning!!!! So they arrived just a few
hours ago! I threw everything else off my desk in order to play!

For speed I've gone for a basic holly leaf and berries look
 with sentiments from the set but there are loads of fantastic 
little images for Christmas, so many wonderful possibilities, loads of 
hand-written sentiments and I simply can't wait to play some more!

... but got to move onto the next set for tomorrow!!!


There's 2 sizes of holly leaves and berries and I added a little extra
detail to the leaves with a white gel pen. To add that touch of 
Christmas bling I couldn't resist a strip of sparkly red glitter card and 
a dose of Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents to the berries!

... I'm sure you'll agree there's some stunning images with plenty
to play along with for Christmas and they even coordinate with 
previously released sets making them super versatile.

There's could be more brilliant ideas from my fellow teamies at Uniko
and I know Bev has worked her little socks off with some beauties.

All the details you need including hops and prizes this week 
are over on the main Uniko Blog HERE

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow when
we'll be introducing the next set in the release.
Hope to catch you then!

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Well done Sarah, I'm very impressed with your speed. Fab card, obviously focusses the mind when we're short on time. I'm wondering if the UK postmen might just be reporting incidents of crazed women snatching parcels from their hands - hope to be joining in tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In very short time, you create an awesome beauty! Love this extra special holly leaves with white dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Really impressed how quickly you put this together and I do like the strip of red glitter - very festive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.