Friday 9 October 2015

Silly Side

Morning friends I've a little post to share today with a card
for the latest CASology & CAS(E) This Sketch Challenges.


I couldn't resist the cue word: Silly over at CASology 
this week especially with my go-to silly stamp set!
AKA: The Alley Way Stamps - Face It!
I thought it looked quite fun teamed with the sketch too
and one of the new sentiments from Uniko: All Occasions #6






EDIT: thanks Sandie, for suggesting I should play along at 
Timeout Challenges with this card using the 'smile' sentiment.
They are playing on the following words at Timeout so although
I haven't gone with the Autumn ... the card features a smile!

 'Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile'

Thanks for calling by and sorry it's short and sweet but
I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of challenge posts so
hope to see you then.

Sarah

16 comments:

  1. Oh you make me smile and oh so happy by combining my 2 teams' challenges Sarah! And just look how successful you were! Awesome card, I am really sitting here with a huge smile on my face. Thanks for playing CASology and CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the two challenges. The card made me smile and Yep in the nicest possible way, it is silly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! What a fun card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE how you combined these two challenges for a wonderfully silly card!! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fun card Sarah, made me smile. Why not enter it into TO as the inspired by words challenge includes 'smile'....go on, get over there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cute, Sarah! I love all the fun images, and how well you combined challenges! Thanks for making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the cute funny faces! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very silly indeed. This is a super fun card, and perfect for CASology and Time Out (amongst others). Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combination of stamp sets for a great combination of challenges! So glad you joined us at CASology Sarah - love the bold colours and funny faces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! It is a refreshing card on a cloudy autumn day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this, Sarah! You can't go wrong with a silly rainbow! :D Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so fun and adorable! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah, those funny faces are perfect for our CASology challenge this week...and for all theater challenges, too! Great fun colors, silly faces...a very fun card! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely happy card, great colours too. Thanks for playing at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a clever take on those challenges! Love the bright colours! Glad you took the TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.