Friday 9 October 2015

How Can You Forget Christmas ....


... well I almost forgot!
This card was supposed to go in my last post but
I've obviously got too much spinning around my head and forgot!

So here it is and I'm using some brand new goodies I received following my super
 lucky win at Darnell's NBUS challenge recently. What a gorgeous bundle 
I received from Casual Fridays! and I'm sure I'll be going to these stamps
a lot with the festive season rapidly approaching!


They are having a Clean and Simple Christmas over at 
so that's where I'm heading with this card. I simply stamped the
stunning snowflake image and sentiment in Versamark ink then 
heat embossed using WOW metallic silver sparkle EP. Cropped the 
panel a little and to finish a little silver gem from my stash.

Ok I really don't think there's any more cards hiding on my desk
ready for blogging ... well not until tomorrow so hope to 
catch up with you then!!!

Happy Crafting

Sarah

8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous CAS Christmas card Sarah, lucky you winning all the goodies too! Not made a start on my Xmas cards yet....soon !!! ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kind if card, CAS and sparkly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Sarah ... all Sazzle AND DAzzle! = gorgeous!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous...what a fabulous snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Sarah, a fabulous CAS design with super black border........your snowflake is beautiful and the sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.



    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Beautiful work with those stamps! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.