Wednesday 3 December 2014

NEW KITTENS


Hi there and thanks for stopping by today.
I've a card to share with a little story rather than a challenge ...

I made it very quickly yesterday for a friend who has just bought
not one but TWO very cute Siamese kittens. They are Maxi & Cleo.
She didn't intend to buy two but couldn't bring herself to leave one behind!

A few months ago her original Siamese cat passed away and 
I felt really guilty as I kept forgetting to do a 'thinking of you' card
to the point where it would have been embarrassing to send one.

So the next best thing ... new baby (kitty) congrats card!
I wanted to make it quite silly but it's not my normal style so 
your comments would be much appreciated.


Cards featuring pets / animals isn't particularly my thing either
and being more of a dog lover than cat lover I realised my 
kitten supplies were very thin on the ground - non existent actually!

Hope you like it and here's my card recipe - basically thrown 
everything in it! A complete dolly mixture!

Stamp: Paper Smooches: Chubby Chums
Uniko Studio: Sweet Baby sentiment
Mama Elephant: Just Hatched sentiments
Clearly Besotted: Naughty or Nice? 
can these pass as balls of string?!?!?!?
Dies: MFT die-namics Blueprints 15 & Fishtail Flags
Doodlebug DP

Off to check up what you crafty folk have been up to
while I was working. Catch up with you soon.

Sarah

8 comments:

  1. This just shows how creative you are, you can turn your hand to any style and make it look amazing! I could never do this, I am not a lover of cat, animal cards etc and would have struggled but you have made a stylish card here and your friend will be so happy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made great card ! I love cats, although I have now a dog !
    But I had two Abessinian cats !
    greetings from the Netherlands
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a very sweet card. I like kitties. :-)
    Hugs, Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! Love the window..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really adorable. Love your layout, and how you were able to incorporate 2 kitties on your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.