Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy Dancing in progress ... so excited!


You possibly think I'm partying like crazy for New Year
as is probably the case but the REAL reason for my happy dance is 
I've got some exciting news to share ....

To be honest I've been itching to share this for a few weeks
and I was expecting to schedule my post for NYD but due to
worldwide time differences I've been given the nod to 
'spill the beans' today and what better time when it's
a New Year ... YIPPEE

So without further ado ...

Recently there's been a DT call at
Addicted to Stamps and More 
 I took the plunge ... and (suspense is killing me here!)
I've been accepted!


There's been quite a few comings and goings on the ATSM DT
and I can't wait to get stuck in with my first challenge in 2 weeks time.
Please keep your eyes out for that one

The super talented Design Team are from all over the world,
they are a really fun and happy bunch and I'm so looking forward
to working alongside them and getting to know them better.

Our AMAZING team leader is Kylie who recently created my 
blog header, signature and watermarks and I decided to make this 
announcement by creating a card for one of her other challenge blogs 
which until now I seem to have missed!

Happy Little Stampers
There's a magnificent sketch which is so appropriate for 
New Year and my card, I hope, shows an explosion!



Card Recipe:
 Uniko Studio: Decorative Doilies / Hands of Time stamp
which is heat-embossed in WOW metallic silver sparkle EP.
Clearly Besotted: Say it in Style sentiment
For that extra bling ... couldn't resist
gems and candy dots from my stash

So if you have a burst of creative energy and feel like
getting crafty then why not have a go at this superb challenge.

Thanks again for stopping by and all that's left for me to add is 

Have a Happy New Year

Sarah

19 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard Sarah, hope you'll enjoy your time with us.
    Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sarah
    Hugs Sylvie
    HNY.... X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad to have you as one of my new teamies. Happy New Year, hunnie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super start to the New Year! Huge congratulations Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Card congratulations, and a happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big, BIG congratulations Sarah! A well deserved appointment . . . your cards are always an inspiration to me! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Sarah! Fabulous news!

    Happy New Year!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous design, Sarah! So happy to have you as one of my new teamies! Welcome and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! Welcome to the team at ATSM. Cannot wait to see your creations. I love this card - your explosion is perfect!!! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Sarah!
    Fantastic news!
    Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great news Sarah, so happy for you ;) love the card too, amazing as ever, Happy New Year to you too ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your news Sarah. Love the card too. Wishing you a great 2015. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Sarah - Have a wonderful 2015 with the fabulous Kylie and the DT! Your card is a wonderful explosion of sparkle and light!
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year! Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, Sarah - so good to see you join the DT at Addicted to Stamps! Your card is stunning. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sarah

    Wow!! That is fantastic news .. .. many congratulations!

    Your new year is getting off to a fantastic start and is so well deserved. You make gorgeous cards.

    I hope you had a really lovely Christmas and wish you continued success in 2015!

    Belated birthday wishes for your daughter too.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your new DT position Sarah, I'm not surprised in the least that you were chosen...you're really in demand these days!
    Your card is awesome!
    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great way to start the New Year! How exciting for you! I promise to try and play more often at ATSMDT this year! Once I get things more organized around the house, I should have more time for challenges! Your card is just lovely! CAS perfection with just the right touch of sparkle! Happy New Year, and Congrats again! Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.