Friday 12 December 2014

FIT TO BURST!


Morning Crafty Pals and thank you so much for stopping by my blog today
I've some super exciting news to tell you and pretty much my best Christmas pressie
... and it's not even the 25th yet!

This HUGE secret has been kept tightly under my hat for a few weeks and I won't lie ... 
it's been pretty tough! but now I can 'let the cat out of the bag'

From January I will be joining the super duper talented DT at Uniko Studio
I am literally fit to burst and can't wait to get stuck in 
Having had a fantastic experience in the Summer as a GDT for Uniko
 this opportunity is a dream come true and a great honour 

Thank you to the lovely Beverley and her Design Team for inviting me
and I'm so looking forward to working alongside you.

Quick edit here as I should also have introduced my fellow
newbie on the DT; Deborah from Deborah's Gems
I'm so thrilled to be working alongside Deborah and looking
forward to getting to know her better.

If you follow my blog regularly you'll know 
I LOVE Uniko Studio products and try to use them where I can.
Here's 2 cards using some of the latest products from the November release.




This one uses Rustic Christmas;
sentiment heat-embossed in silver sparkle and
the tree in white EP with a distress-inked backdrop.
To finish some gems from my stash




Here I've cut a frame using a die from my stash
stamped around the edge using the 
Background Builders: Vines Winter Additions
Sentiment: Simply Said Christmas
Flowers from Flower Power 1: heat-embossed 
in red and fussy cut with a mini pearl to the centre

I'm looking forward to sharing lots more inspiration using these 
sets in the coming weeks and if you can pop back tomorrow
I'll have some more on show in my Less is More post.

Happy crafting.


Sarah

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Sarah and huge congratulations on the design team news!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Super happy to have you joining the team and what a couple of beauties you've shared today. I love the simplicity & crispness of the first and the images stamped round rhe frame & fussy cut flowers is stunning. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sarah!
    They are lucky to have you! Your cards today (as always) are fabulous and you so deserve the recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are 'fit to burst' having you on the DT!! I am so excited too. And these are stunning cards. I love the second one, stamping around the frame is such a cool idea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them both!! The cool blues on the Rustic Christmas tree and all that bling are just lovely. And I really like the way you've framed the sentiment on the second with that lovely wreath. Really looking forward to working with you and the rest of the team. xxx

    I can't wait to play with these stamps, but I don't have them yet - they're under the tree at my Mum's house!!!! Only two more weeks to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Massive congratulations Sarah, you so deserve it and you always create such beautiful cards with your Uniko products. Well done lovely blog friend! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You likely heard MY squeal of delight, from over in Alberta Canada, when I read this news! Excellent for you, and excellent x awesome for us, because now we'll be treated to even more of your fabulous creations. Your stunning cards here are simply more evidence of why you 'belong' on this team! Happy dancing and mega-watt smiling!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Sarah on the super happy news :) will look forward to ur awesome creations !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done! Beautiful cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Sarah, congratulation to DT in Uniko Studio. :-) Both of your cards are just awesome.
    Hugs, Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done Sarah... great news!
    Super cards too!

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bev is so, so lucky to have you on the Design Team, Sarah! Warm congratulations to you!! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoo hoo Sarah, many congratulations and so well deserved too! love your beautiful cards as always ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was so excited to see that you had joined the Uniko DT, Sarah! Love your designs and you always make the lovely Uniko stamps shine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.