Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas is Here!


Yeah ... well almost! 
Just a few hours away until midnight here in the UK.

My card today is to for all my AMAZING
Blog buddies, DT buddies and wonderful followers.
Here's wishing each one of you, in whatever part of the world you live,
 a Fantastic Christmas and New Year

 I've met but a few of you yet feel I've known you all forever.
Your comments, inspiration and friendship are hugely valued and
I'm certainly looking forward to more fun and crafting with you next year!


I was going to go with a crazy, silly card but went for the 
heartfelt one instead ... and it wouldn't be a blog post 
if I didn't enter a few challenges - so here goes ...

Addicted to Stamps & More: Anything Goes 
(optional twist 'Love')
Whoops! Quick edit here - I missed the boat at 
Addicted to Stamps & More but as luck would have it
I realised this could definitely fit in at 
CAS on Sunday: Christmas
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Time Out Challenge: Word inspiration
(Christmas is Love with all the Trimmings)


For your blog
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog   Grab Our Badge!

Card Recipe:
Impression Obsession: Heart Die
Pink Petticoat: Sentiment
DP: Papermania & DCWV

So if you find yourselves a little bored and stuck for something to do 
over the next week then head off to your craft space!!!
You could join in some of these challenges too.

Thanks as always for stopping by my blog and
Happy Christmas

*******
Sarah

23 comments:

  1. Never mind Sarah, it's a great card none the less!
    Sorry you missed sharing with us at ATSM but have a fab Christmas and New Year.
    Perhaps we may meet one day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sarah. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah
    Fabulous card....
    Look forward to seeing all your inspirational cards next year...
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Sarah!
    My name is Dottie, and I'm a newer blogger who is trying really hard to grow my blog. I have some BLOG CANDY and would really appreciate having you stop by to follow me and enter to win my blog candy. Thanks so much. I hope to see you soon! Here is the link:

    http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/2014/12/blog-candy.html

    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sarah, thank you for all your lovely creations during the year. :-)
    I wish you happy Christmas.
    Hugs, Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Christmas, Sarah! I hope you have had a wonderful day - did Santa bring you any crafting goodies?! A beautiful card - love the silver and red hearts combined with the lovely sentiment. Great to see you at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Sarah!
    Thanks for your fabulous inspiration through the year!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Xmas Sarah and this heart design with all the tiny heart really captures our theme. Thanks for joinig is ay TIME OUT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Sarah - and that die is just fabulous! Perfect for using up snippets and I do think it makes a gorgeous Christmas card as well!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Sarah, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Sarah, I just love that pretty heart. I hope you had a great Christmas and I wish you a very happy and healthy New Year also ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my...this is just lovely, Sarah! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and all the best to you in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's beautiful and thank you for all the fun and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the sparkly hearts! Thank you so much for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge with us over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just spotted your card as one of Di's picks over at Pixie's Snippets Challenge. Its's stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oops! I can spell "it's" correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a gorgeous card really love it. Thanks for sharing it over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on winning Time out!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cool is this? A Christmas Valentine!! Congratulations on your well-deserved WIN at TIME OUT, Sarah!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your big win at Time Out, Sarah...I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay!!!! Love it then, love it still!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.