Monday 21 April 2014

FORGOTTEN CHALLENGES


Hi there

I've tried to get some crafting in this afternoon seen as the weather dulled over a little and my mind is swimming with ideas but can't get them down on paper (or card) before I forget ... any tips!

Here's 2 cards I've made for challenges that had 'gone under my radar' so before they finish I thought I'd get making:

I've used more Clearly Besotted products! This time the Fancy Florals stamps and dies (one of my first CBS sets) plus a new 'Congrats' word die. I've added Doodlebug sequins and paper from Echo Park.


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of A Challenge - 'Spring is in the Air'
Addicted to Stamps and More - 'Anything Goes'



Next up is a card using a pre-coloured digi image from Pollycraft and it's to enter The Card Concept Challenge where the requirement is 'Use an Umbrella'. (I'm thinking Free Style collage for my make). I printed 2 copies of the image then fussy cut the umbrella and added the second one on 3d adhesive to add some extra dimension. 


The sentiment is computer generated with the 'sending' stamped using Clearly Besotted Happy Days set. The papers and sequins are both Doodlebug from Craft Mojo.

I'm also going to pop another entry in over at Simon Says Stamp where their theme this week is 'Animal Antics'

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog  


Ok off to make tea now. Enjoy your evenings. 


Sarah


13 comments:

  1. Such cheery cards! Your floral card is so pretty, and the image on your second card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright cards, Sarah. Great how you've slightly curved the word die and well done for entering so many challenges with these two! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun and adorable, Love your play with pattern paper :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM n Fusion !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fusion card is so pretty with the lovely flowers and the die cut congrats - thanks for joining in with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are lovely. I particularly like the top one as it's so zingy and spring-like! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are supper snippety cards. Love the zig zags. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're both gorgeous Sarah, fab cards :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards sum up Easter, spring flowers and rain. They are both lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Sarah, I love how you've added dimension with the umbrella.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two super cards Sarah! I do love the zingy colours on the first one :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards Sarah, love the layout in the first one, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful - a really elegant card.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.