Friday 28 February 2014

OFF TO THE MOON ...

Back again with two more cards to share - as I said I've had a productive afternoon!

First up is a combined challenge entry for Freshly Made Sketches and the Color Throwdown challenges:





   

Card Recipe:
Image & Sentiments: Clearly Besotted - Blast Off & Paired Up
Papers: Pink Petticoat
Tools: Cuttlebug Mosaic Embossing Folder
From my stash: Doodlebug Sprinkles


Next up is my entry to this week's CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge and it's embellished with lots of pearls from my stash so I'm going to head back to Simon Says Stamp too for another crack at that challenge.





Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog   

More Clearly Besotted products used; this time from the Butterfly Wishes Additions stamp and die sets plus the sentiment is from the Geometric Shapes set. I've also added a faint background border of little pink dots using Uniko Studio Background Builders Circle set. The Scalloped edge is from a brand new stand alone die set from Clearly Besotted which comes with 3 scalloped dies and they are simply perfect (well I think so)!

Ok that's all from me for today - off to do my ironing chores :-(


Sarah


10 comments:

  1. 2 great cards! I love your rocket ship! That's a terrific use of the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rocket ship is super cute! Great cards! Thanks for sharing me at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! The butterflies look so pretty! I love the bright colors and the embossed hexagon pattern! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Sarah! I love that rocket ship! Such a fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that rocket ship! What a fab way to use the colors! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are fantastic....the little rocket ship is adorable and what pretty butterflies!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great cards Sarah! That first one is such a clever take on the sketch! I love the bright cheerful colors on the second card!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Gorgeous cards Sarah! Love the design on the first one and the colours on the second are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two gorgeous cards Sarah, love them both.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.