Sunday 4 August 2013

HIGH TIDE

Happy Sunday

Crumbs ... what an 'eck of a lot of rain we had overnight and today.  So much for watering the garden it's like a swamp! My daughter has gone off to a festival in Lytham with her friend today kitted out with wellies. You just wouldn't believe it with all the sunshine we've had.

The sunny weather of last week plus my up-coming holiday has influenced my card today.  I can safely say I'm a Pink Petticoat addict and love all the products.  The latest collection is Beach Cottage and I hope Liz doesn't mind me stealing her boat idea...then again she did put a tutorial on her blog which I've been dying to have a go at.

It's snippets galore so that's where I'm heading with this card ... over to Pixies Snippets Playground plus the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.  Armed with my Beach Cottage papers and seeing the banners on the sketch it had to be nautical this week.



Sketch which I've flipped and switched a little:


Card Recipe:

Image, Papers & Sentiment: All Pink Petticoat (Beach Cottage Collection)
Gems plus cocktail stick from my stash
Dies used: MFT Die-namics Party Banners
Sizzix Triangles
Plus a dribble of glamour dust on the crest of the waves - you know me ... can't resist a bit of dazzle!

8 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! Love that little sail boat!! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! I adore pink petticoat too hahaha I love the papers ..its raining right now here too but its been so humid today your card is great I love it huggles hun Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sarah, what a fabulous card - such a great idea and beautifully made. Two goes on the swings for you!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sarah! Love that little boat(i want to be on it right now!)Those pink petticoat papers are fabulous... i'm off for a looky now :)
    Have a great week,Nessa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! I love how you made the waves, and I love the little boat. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You get steerage on the paper boat all day long at the playground pond over at Pixie's, Sarah! What a wonderful snippets card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch. Perfect male card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. a stunning little boat and those papers are lush
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.