Friday 2 August 2013

HELLO HELLO

Apologies ... had ONE day in the city of the Beatles and the lyrics come straight into my head!

So onto my second card for today and this one is to enter, in the nick of time, the Paper Players Challenge plus the Uniko Studio very first challenge called 'Say HELLO'.   I've only recently discovered this beautiful craft blog where there are some stunning stamps and dies plus some freebies, which is what I've used for my card.

I have to admit that I'm more into digi than rubber stamping and colouring with promarkers scares the life out of me although I have a go now and again.  Fortunately Uniko Studio have some amazing digi images too which are quite easy to re-colour with the help of my techi teenage son!

Just for the fun of it I'm going to have a second stab at the Simon Says Challenge and Creative Inspirations with this card as their theme is 'Anything Goes'



Card Recipe:

Hello Sentiment & Flower Paper - Both Uniko Studio
Pearls and other papers from my stash
Glamour Dust added to the flowers for that extra bit of dazzle

Here's the sketch but you'll have to be quick!

9 comments:

  1. This is simply beautiful Sarah, I am super happy to see you using the SFS and you've used them awesomely too. Thank you SO much for joining in with the first Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sarah-Love the colour combination-i am playng in the Uniko challenge tomorrow with a freebie too as i only discovered them this week :)
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, cheerful card...and now I am singing that song too! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Great job working the sketch! Thank you for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card, Sarah! I love how you flipped the sketch, too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiya - this is fabulous. Love your pattern paper and how you re-colored this. Your layers are fab too. Thanks for playing along with us at Uniko Studio Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card, Sarah! Lovely use of the digis. Thanks so much for playing along in Uniko's first challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.