Sunday 21 July 2013

ANOTHER SWEET BIRTHDAY

Just one more for me today and it's another entry to Pixies Crafty Snippet Playground and Seize the Birthday

I made this card last weekend in time for Pixies last Sunday but realised I couldn't post it early as it was for my Son's Girlfriend who tends to 'stalk' my blog (in the nicest possible way)!  I think I was also following a colour challenge but not sure which one.

Anyway I used lots of odds and ends and snippets so hope you like.  A little mouse features on this one too to tie in with the card my son sent.

Hopefully regular blogging will resume next week.  Enjoy the rest of your day



Card Recipe:

Image: Cr8ive Hands - freebie
Papers: TK Maxx & Clearly Digi Stamps
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch and pearls from my stash

9 comments:

  1. Another stunner Sarah! LOVE the colours and how you reflected the spotty paper by using it for a butterfly. Your cards really are lovely.

    Of course two cards is fine, you can enter three each week - the only reason I say three maximum is to make it a bit fairer for the Random Number selection. I think the record was around 30 or so entries from one keen crafter in the days before I started to give away a little prize each week :)

    Hope you find some quality time for yourself now - but it does sound as if you've been having a fun time with so many visitors.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work...your colors are absolutely fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Everything about it is GREAT! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty, Sarah! She will love it! What a lovely way to use up those snippets!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really pretty card...I had to look hard when I read mouse...and then I finally spotted him...he was hiding well in that grass! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great snippets card Sarah, love the dimension on the flower and how you've linked the colours :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'Stalking' I loved it, sat proudly on my windowsill. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love the dimension on the flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.