Thursday 27 June 2013

FRESHLY MADE ICE CREAM SUNDAE

Better late than never eh!

Ended up with a lengthy call with my Mum this evening which meant I had to break off from posting.

So here's my entry to the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.  When I first started blogging I couldn't get to grips with CAS projects but they are steadily growing on me and if I'm lucky they don't take long to make either!

I've used a 'Yummy' ice cream image from The Paper Shelter and their theme this week is brads and buttons so I'm dropping my card in there too.

That's it for today ... catch you all soon.








Card Recipe:

Image: Yummy pre-coloured image from The Paper Shelter
Papers: Pink Petticoat - lovely Ombre in Cafe Creme plus Cherries in the same colourway
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat - Sweet Treats
Ribbon & Brads from my stash for added sparkle

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, love the design, thanks for joining us at the paper shelter, Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! I love the colors and how you used the 3 colors of brad! The image is wonderful, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.