Sunday 2 June 2013

FOOTBALL'IN ALF

Afternoon all ...

Just a quick post to enter over at Pixie's Snippets Playground.  I've had the footballer image coloured for a while in a plastic packet with the papers I wanted to use but not got round to putting it together.  I was torn between this one and the soccer nut (last week's Sketch Saturday card) for Mr Dazzle's birthday.  On this occasion Alf didn't win!

You wouldn't believe the tiny scraps of snippets I've used on this card - I'm going to be rooting through the rubbish shortly to make sure I've not thrown anything usable away.  I'm no doubt going to get a 'cheap skate' badge handed to me!!!

So here's my card:



Card Recipe:

Image: Football Alf - Digistamp Boutique
Papers: Studio Calico - have I told you I love these??? It's a 12x12 paper pad a size I wouldn't normally buy and haven't even cut into some of the papers!  Think you may be seeing these for a while!
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Football and gems from my stash

7 comments:

  1. LOL, love the card, it's adorable. I have a hard time throwing away paper scraps...ok...anything, that I might need one day! Ya never know! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, these scraps made one great card...Love your "manly" image and the football embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this cheerful footy card. Masculine cards are so difficult to do. Great job!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute card Sarah. I love the colours and fun layout too. Thanks so much for the sweet comment at mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun card! Great colours and use if teeny snippets!
    Hugs
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Sarah! And, the smaller the snippets used the more impressive it is so keep hanging onto those itty bits. Besides, it's not cheap skate - it's pushing the boundaries of creativity :))

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute Sarah and such a fun card, love the layering and Alf is one of my all time fav digis :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.