Friday 7 June 2013

FEATHERS & BUTTONS ... OR NOT!!!

Ohhh another card I've been busy with today and a spur of the moment one too.

A friend of mine was telling me about her daughter winning an award at the local college for outstanding work so here's the Congrats card I've made using the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch.  I'm actually posting 2 photos because I was trying to stick as close to the sketch as possible but it seemed a bit naked in the left corner so I've 'blinged' it up with a couple of buttons and personally I think it looks better (my friend loves cards with buttons).

Would love to hear your opinions too.




and here's the sketch:


Card Recipe:

Papers: My wonderful Crafty American Auntie
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Buttons, Ribbon & Feather from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.